Here are PJ’s 15 Faves – Take a look at his photo. It’s hard to argue with success. He got me on the road to broccoli.
1. Grass-fed beef. Steaks, ground, patties, jerky, etc. I use ground beef mostly, and put it in omelets, stirfry, etc. I also make my favorite recipe (because it’s quick and easy) called “BS squared.” This includes ground beef, broccoli, spinach, and shallots. I eat 2-3 pounds per day.
2. Broccoli. Boy, I used to hate this one, but I can’t get enough of it now! I eat 1-2 pounds per day. This is a superfood. It is basically a multivitamin in food form. In fact, If humans ate only beef and broccoli every day (and got some sun for vitamin D), they would not only be able to survive, they would THRIVE!
3. Spinach. Cooked in ‘BS squared’ (recipe on Xgym website) is my fav, but raw works too in a salad. This is a super food like broccoli. It is also a “negative fat food” like broccoli. This means, it makes you burn fat off your body, and the more you eat, the more fat you burn. You can actually eat yourself skinny with dark greens like these.
4. Onions. I use tem in everything. Sometimes my onions come in the form of shallots or leeks, but they make recipes rock!
5. Almonds. This little nut is high protein and high fiber for a powerful punch when it comes to nutritious snacks. It’s easy too! No prep needed.
6. Ketchup. I put ketchup on almost everything. I use my own recipe though, because regular ketchup is about as toxic as rat poison. Click here for my recipe on the X Gym website (scroll down on the page to find it).
7. MRM protein shake. This is my typical breakfast. I’m not hungry in the morning, but I know I need to get something in me, so MRM (100% all natural) is the cleanest and best tasting shake I’ve found.
8. Pure Fit bars. These are a great snack, and are whole food instead of chemicals like most other bars.
9. Pepper Jack cheese. May fav cheese by far. Spicy and yummity goodness! I put this in everything too, and melt it over stuff as well.
10. Chobani plain Greek yogurt. This is the only kind of Greek yogurt I like to eat plain, but a handful of blueberries and a couple drops of Stevia make for a sweet snack when I need one.
11. Pudding. What? Pudding? Yep, I’ve got my own recipe for that too. The X Gym recipe page will show you how. This can be a great ice cream recipe too.
12. Ice Cream. What? Ice cream? Yep, it’s the same as the pudding recipe, but poured into BPA free popsicle molds. Oh yeah! All-you-can eat pudding and ice cream, and the only side effect is that your skinny pants get too loose!
13. Asparagus. What a great snack! Rolled in a piece of organic lunch meat with some cream cheese or slice of pepper jack is amazing.
14. Blueberries. These little fellas put great flavor in stuff or are a super snack by themselves.
15. Water. Filtered is better for you than tap, but reverse osmosis is the best. I drink 3-4 quarts of this per day, and sometimes squirt some flavored Stevia in for variety. This is the most important “food” for fitness and fat loss. No one will reach their goals without enough of this – guaranteed.